Sunday, August 23, 2009
Sunday- Way to TIRED!
I went to work at 4am, that means that I had to get up at 3:05, not fun. I had about 32 oz of water between 4-8. I really wanted to eat at 5am but I didn't. I had some dried apples and a protein bar at 8:30. At 10:00 when I went on break I had malt- o meal sweeted with splenda and 2 pieces of toast with PB and Jelly (the small ones again). At 11:45 I had 16 pretzels with some PB. At 12:30 I was not hungry but was super tired so when I went to lunch I had an "institutional grilled cheese" This is toast, with butter, then you throw on some shredded cheese and microwave until the cheese melts. I also ate a potato wedge,which was so not worth the calories, it was cold and disgusting but I polished it off!! I had a pack of 4 small cookies, smaller than an oreo even. When I got home I had about 10 Lime chips and a little bit of Dt. Dew. I then fell asleep. Pat made steak and baked potatoes on the grill!!!! YUM YUM. So that was super, I also included a salad. I have had 3 glasses of water since I have been home. I know I ate way to many carbs and not really anything that I should have today but I was eating because I was tired. I know this. I will probably have some sort of snack later on tonight as well. I don't need to but............ I did weigh myself at 3:05AM, and at that time I have lost 2lbs since last Sunday. I am going to weigh tomorrow morning as well, just to see if it is the same. I am sure if would have weighed myself at 6:05- the time I normally get up I would have lost at least 10 lbs this week!!! hahaha I am happy with the 2- that was my goal, to try and hit 2 pounds a week!!!!!! First week= good results. I did not go to the gym today as I had hoped. I went all 7 days since I started this last Sunday with 2 days that were Body Pump!!! If I can keep this up, it will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to say that I've read both Saturday and Sunday's posts. It sounds like you are doing great! I'm so thankful to have you as a partner in all of this health & fitness business!
ReplyDelete