I had a pretty good day of eating considering that I had a crappy day at work and I am an emotional eater. Work was all great until about 8:05. I did my releases for the day at 7:05, I had two, one was near death and that is not a joke, cancer, horrible alcoholic, seizures, you name it she had it. Anyway she was suppose to be released at 9am to a health care facility, someone from there was to pick her up!! Well my papers did not have a HOLD on them so I let her go. I told her to wait up in the front lobby for her ride, she did for awhile then asked some random person to give her a ride. My boss freaked out, not on me yet, as it was clearly a computer mistake but I am sure it is coming down the pipeline!!! Union reps say I am safe!!!! Still not a good feeling.
So this is what I ate today, 1 and a half clementines, the oatmeal cookies I always make, a protein bar, yogurt with cheerios, chicken salad on a sami bun and cottage cheese and cauliflower. When I got home I had chips!!!!! Enough to equal 9points, yes three servings, that was supper!!!!!!!!!! So I am over my total for the day by only 3. I once again did not count the exercise points but I did 5 miles on the treadmill, 55 minutes and then did 3 weight machines and some sit-ups/crunches. My intent was to go to body pump but it isn't until 8:00 that is just so late, if I would have waited I am pretty sure I wouldn't have gone to the gym. I have had 40 oz of water and a dt dew.
I think there is one serving of chips left!!! I won't be buying them for a very long time!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment