Monday, November 2, 2009
Good Day
Today was a good day. I had an ice-coffee from McDonald's this morning ready and waiting for me at work!! Thanks Bea, she thought I needed one since I was so upset about yesterday's coffee fiasco. I had that then at 9:30 I had yogurt and a single serve bowl of cheerios. At 12:30 I had turkey chili with a little shredded cheese and a 90 calorie special K bar. At 3:30 I had 3 chocolate covered peanuts, a 100 calorie pac of pretzels and one piece of sting cheese. I had a Dt Dew to!! Off to the gym, I wanted to go to Body Pump at 6:40 but I knew that if I didn't go when I was feeling like it I would have skipped the gym all together so I decided to let Body Pump fall to the weigh side tonight and just do cardio. I did 4.85 miles in 50 minutes!!!! What a rush!!! Syd said I was a monster!! haha I came home and had cauliflower and cottage cheese mixed together for the "mock mashed potatoes" and a pear. I ate the damn pear with the peeling and part of it is still stuck in my throat. ICK!!! I have only had two glasses of water so far so I need to kick that in the butt a little more before going to bed. Syd could seriously be a "mini Jillian" she was hilarious at the gym tonight, I might just have to pay her the 5 bucks and hour she said she would charge me!!! She is a little loud so people were staring and laughing at us!! Who cares it was fun!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment