Since I said I was going to do the WW thing at home I have done pretty well, other than the unexpected trip to Fargo last weekend. I do have one big problem, I LOVE BEER!! This is just about as bad as chips for me. I didn't have any in the house but we bought some in Fargo, and brought back what we didn't drink. I have 3 left that are not in the fridge for a reason. I did manage to lose 1 pound so that is good. Not what I was hoping for but I will take it as I had lack of planning and beer!!!
I went out to look for a pair of jeans today!! SAD, SAD, SAD!! why the hell can't they make jeans that fit women? If they fit me at the waist they are to tight in the legs, and there is no hope for the ass, that thing is just that a "thing". How can I get on one of those shows where they "dress" you!!!!!!!! I would spend a 100 bucks on a pair if I could find ones that fit!! We all know I am cheap and that is alot of cash but I am desperate. Anyone know any " fashion eastas"that can help me. Maybe some group should take this on for a fund raiser!!!!!!
Not sure what is going on with this hip crap but I am going to keep working out regardless if it hurts or not!! It has just recently gotten worse so what harm can it do!!!!!!
I really wish I could find someone to workout with. The gym is just not fun anymore. I guess I will use my creative abilities to make it fun!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment