My food for today was the oatmeal cookies made from instant oatmeal, yogurt, single serving bowl of cheerios, 2 clementines, chicken salad on a sami bread (that new bread that looks like a bun but is for sandwiches) it equals one point so what the heck why not have it other than it is like 3.50 a bag. 1 can no salt green beans with Sheryl's salsa on top, and a protein bar. Not bad for my day at work, so that equaled 14.5 points out of the 22 I can have. After work, HOLY SHIT!!! I can't help it I had to have the tortilla lime chips calling my name from the cupboard, 1st one serving then another, I had a piece of string cheese and some ham, I ate the other half of my chicken salad and then later had a pb&j sandwich. Are you kidding me???????? I have ended my eating for the day and have went over my point allowance by 12.5. I am not going to try and justify this as I know that I should not have eaten all of that when I came home, however I did go to the gym and did an hour on the elliptical, which I did not allow any points for exercise. I can also subtract these from my 35 extra weekly points, so I am not totally in the dog house I am just disappointed in myself. I came home from the gym and had a Muscle Milk Light Shake which is 2pts, which I added into the the overage for the day. I have had 40oz of water so that is a plus and half of a dt dew left over from last night.
I am telling you I do not know what to do about the mindless eating, it is like I sit down to watch Y&R and I have to eat through the whole dang show. Thank goodness I record it or I would eat for a hour instead of 40 minutes!!!! On the plus side once I eat all that crap in my 1st hour home from work I don't usually eat the rest of the night!!!
Off to make some more chicken for tomorrow!!!!!!
I am proud of you for writing it down. It's never fun to see that stuff on paper! I had to keep tortilla chips out of the house for awhile until I could gain a little "control". I just love them so much! Now I know to count them out before I eat them and make sure that I have good salsa (sometimes mixed with cottage cheese) to dip.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it Shelia!