Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who is that?

I went to Body Pump today, only the 2nd time since I have been back from Vegas!! not good, last week I went and was in pain for two days, my muscles did not know how to react to that kind of a workout. Should be a lesson learned that if you don't go there will be pain when you start up again. As far as today, I feel fine right now but what I realized while I was at the gym is that I have a HUGE stomach!! I stand in the back of the class normally the class is full so there is no hope of seeing your form in the mirror, however today I did not see my form I saw HOW FAT I HAVE BECOME!!! Those mirrors tell a very sad story. I know I have gained weight but really? I have gained back half the weight I lost before. It scares the crap out of me to see that scale keep going up, at the rate I am going I will be right back to 200lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not let this happen. Today I dug out all my WW stuff and as soon as I get done with this I am going to plan out my meals for tomorrow. It worked for me before, when I didn't cheat. I know I can do it, for me it is all a matter of planning., I am not going to pay for it I am just going to do it on my own. My support will be Shopper Hopper and Gym Girl!!! Get it ladies I am asking you to do me a favor and check my page every couple of days to keep me on track. I am going to try and update it with what I eat and my exercise daily!! I might as well journal it on here!!!! And no I am not going to pay you to help me!!!!
I have no one to blame but myself, I don't want to workout, I just want to sit on the couch and watch TV and I think that I can eat everything in sight, which I do, mindless, boredom eating. I am starting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO IF ANDS OR BUTTS about it!!!!! Funny thing about Butts I just told Pat on Sunday when I was trying on jeans in Albertville that I think I need a butt reconstruction!!! It is not a bubble butt or a shelf, but when I put on jeans it looks HUGE and WIDE and the waistbands on pants look like they go half way up my back. It is so GROSS!!!! I am off to plan out tomorrows menu!!!

1 comment:

  1. True confessions... I went to a WW meeting last week. I know that I keep going back but it's the simplest, most effective plan that I know. And guess what? They didn't judge me! It felt great to be there. It was frustrating that only moments later I was told to not exercise. But at least I can have my food under control.

    Even without you paying me $39.95 per month, I will absolutely be here to support you!

    ReplyDelete