Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Aug 16th- My food

This was a hard day to start this eating plan, I went to work at 3am!! By 3:30 I was starving, not sure how that works but I was. You will be please to hear that I had some dried apples to ward off the hunger. At 5am when it was time for my break I really wanted toast, but I didn't have any!!! At about 8:00 I had a protein bar, around 9:00 I had some pea pods and attempted some celery but it tasted like crap so I threw it away. At 10:15 I had green giant streamed veggies with a half of a chicken breast cut up in it. At 1:00 I had the other half of my chicken breast and a lettuce salad with some chopped up boiled eggs and a hint of cheese, and of course 1000 Island dressing. I got the dressing at work so I don't know the calories on it cuz it didn't say on the individual package. At 4:30 minutes before leaving for the gym I had 2 teaspoons of 1% cottage cheese. At 7:45 I had half a chicken breast and 3 teaspoons of cottage cheese. I also tried some of this cream of chicken soup they have on Pat's plan and it wasn't the best but I drank it. I have had 3 glasses and one bottle of water so far today. So for the rest of the night it will only be water!!!!! Look, how many processed carbs did I eat today???????? NONE!!!!! Look out tomorrow I will probably be crabby!! haha Off to a good start!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just a reminder for myself, I did go to the gym today as well, I did 3.5 on the treadmill. This is worth posting, I got up at 205am today!!

    ReplyDelete