Thursday, August 20, 2009
Thursday- Lots of energy
Today was a pretty good day. My lunch wasn't what I had planned but it sure was good. It wasn't bad, just not on my plan. i had a turkey sandwich on a lite ww bun and a serving of baked doritos and a dt.7-up. I know I hadn't had pop since Saturday and I blew it. blew it with the chips to but at least they were baked and I counted them!!! I also had a protein bar all around 1100. I did not eat breakfast so I just combined the protein bar with lunch. I went to the gym and did 6 miles on the elliptical, which was 67 minutes and 10 minutes on the stair stepper. I, believe it or not did some crunches and some stretching. I came home and around 3:00 had a lettuce salad with red peppers and pea pod, 1000 island dressing. At 6:30 I had egg beaters with a small amount of some sort of 15 calorie per serving cheese, all wrapped up in a 50 calorie high fiber tortilla shell, I was still a little hungry so I had another lettuce salad and a peach. I have had about 5 glasses and 2 bottles of water today. I know I need a "bed snack" as I am feeling a little hungry right now. I will post what I had in tomorrows blog. By the way my snack last night was a skinny cow ice cream sandwich and 16 pretzels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow that was really a great eating, drinking, AND exercise day!
ReplyDelete