Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wed and Thursday- NOT GOOD

My female friend has been very unkind to me yesterday and today!!!! Hopefully she will leave tomorrow or Saturday!!!!! I had an ok day yesterday with eating, for awhile. In the morning I had a cup of oatmeal sweetend with splenda, then on my break I had chicken breast mixed with green beans and salsa, and a hint of cheese. I use a whole can of beans (no salt added) a whole chicken breast and how ever much salsa I want and mix it all together. On my first break I ate half of it and on my 2nd break I finished it. That is all I ate at work, and I worked until 5pm!! I got home about 5:45 (had to stay and chat with Amy) I was SO VERY TIRED!! I really wanted to go to Body Pump but I just couldn't do it! I took a shower then I consumed more food and calories than I have in 2 days I bet!! I had the tortilla lime chips (THEY ARE NOW GONE), I had a meat sandwich, summer sausage on 40 cal bread. I then had 2 PB&J sandwiches and a skinny cow!!! Oh I had some ginger snap cookies as well, I think 4!!! I know that I was eating because I was super tired and because of my stupid friend. I could have just went to bed but I wanted to see my husband when he got home. Not that it lasted long, I went to bed at like 9:45, he got home about 9:15!!!

Today- Thursday, I am super exhausted and my head feels like it is going to blow up. I went to work this morning and came home sick at 11:30. My head felt like it was going to blow up. I had some malt o meal at work at about 6:45, I never eat this early but I thought maybe I just needed to eat something for my head to feel better, didn't work. I had a bagel on my 1t break at 9:30 with a little PB, only because my friend Kim brought it for me. I came home and had a handful of chips and a bowl of Captain Crunch, (I only ate this so I could go to the bathroom, I knew it would work and it did) I took a nap for about 3 hours. I got up and had a BP &J sandwich and 2 cookies. I am craving something salty and we don't have anything!! I know I will try everything until I come across something that will do the trick. I will post what I had tomorrow!! I would really like some crackers but we don't have any!!! See if you don't have it in the house you can't eat it, normally that would be a good thing, however today it will be very hazardous for me because I will eat until I find what I am looking for!!!!
I have not been to the gym in two days now, I am going tomorrow even if my head blows off my shoulders while in body pump!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if your head blows up, I know how to get to Woodwinds! I really hope that you feel better soon. What a crappy combination - not feeling well and big red!

    ReplyDelete