Day Two of the Shred is complete!! Along with the Shred I did 30 minutes on the treadmill at the gym. I wanted to run, but recently I have had these weird dizzy spells or feeling of being off balanced. The dr can't seem to find anything wrong but let me tell you something is off. I couldn't run because of this. Who knows what is up with that, at least I walked, I was at a 12 incline and a 4.2 speed, I had to hang on for all of it because of the balance. The main goal was to get it done and I did.
My food was pretty on track. I am trying to count calories and use ww points. It appears I use all my points before I use all my calories. This is just plain confusing for me. I will track it for a few more days and see if it continues to be the same.
Last night I went to bed and I was fine, I tossed and turned for a few hours and then all of a sudden I was starving. What is up with that? I wanted so bad to get up and eat something but the thought of having to get up and walk down a flight of stairs must have deterred me!! I must confess I am having a Dt Dew. It was either have a pop or the munchies. Why, for me it is a habit to snack on something most of the night. A little here a little there. This was a better alternative.
Tomorrow scares the crap out of me. I have to work 16 hours 7am-11pm. I really want to do the Shred before going to work, but since I am a creature of habit I will probably set the alarm and not get up. I know how can you commit to something then do that? If I don't get up I will walk on my breaks at work, I will get 4 half hours so I should be able to get some walking in, provided there is a place to do it. For those of you that don't know me I work at a jail, so if it is nice the inmates will rec outside, then I can use the gym, if it is crappy out, I will have to figure something else out. The food thing scares me for tomorrow as well. I have planned out what I will take for the whole day. However sometimes this job is so boring, boring gets the best of me and I find some crap to eat. You see we also have access to a kitchen and coolers of food 24-7 when we are there. They make a lot of cookies and sweets and BREAD!! I love bread!!
I want to control this. I will have to avoid the dining room at all costs after 6, if my co-workers are in there I will have to pull them out and go talk somewhere else. They will love me. hahha
I will end this with a question? Why is it that we work our butts off at the gym because we know it is good for us? But when we eat we tend to eat crap and make bad choices when it comes to food? Our bodies are machines, would we put oil in a gas tank? No, Would we put gas in a diesel engine? No, We know they won't run or if they do it won't be for long. So why do we put crap in our bodies? They are machines and just like cars they don't run on the wrong fuel!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment