Thursday, September 23, 2010
The sick day
I did call in sick today like I was pretty sure I would, however because I was so frustrated with yesterday I did have a beer last night. Ok I had 4 beers, the 16oz ones so really that is like having 6. Not a GOOD CHOICE!! So much for the mental health sick day I thought I was taking, I actually was sick. I have had a headache and stomach-ache most of the day. It is my own fault. Did it make me feel better, not so much. Lesson learned- stop at one or two!! (I love beer, just not how it makes you feel when you have had to many). Now don't think I didn't' eat along with having the beers. I tried to get my husband to take me to Taco Bell or McDonald's but he didn't. That was ok I found many other things to eat. I had pretzels, crackers with cheese, chips, at one point my husband said "are you about done eating". I said "nope, I will finish off this crappy day with peanut butter toast and a glass of milk". So I did. For some reason when I have beer when I am done I crave peanut butter toast and milk. WEIRD. I had a crappy eating day today as well, my stomach hurt but I had to sample different things to find out if it was what I wanted or not. Enough of my self loathing I am ready for tomorrow and will put these 2 bad days behind me. On a positive note for today I have consumed a lot of water and I did Shred this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cool that you did Shred despite all that other stuff. Typical of me too, I can binge binge binge and often still work out.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on not killing your hubs when he asked you if you were about done eating. Bill may have lost his life for that one... :)
ReplyDeleteHats off to you my friend for Shredding when I would have probably been napping. Keep up the determination!