Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Day 7 one week!!!
I have Shredded for 6 days now!!!! I missed one due to working 16 hours on Friday. I will weigh tomorrow morning and post my LOSS , (crossing the fingers) tomorrow night!! I probably should have posted them today as it has been one week. But since I started on a Wednesday that seems more like the week to me. Weird but that is how my mind grasps this!!! Today I had a good eating day!!! I even went to Applebee's for the first day of school supper, (Gym Girl also came to supper) and had the Asiago Steak on their 550 or is it 530 calorie menu. I know that it had a point value of 7, which I calculated by using their web site. I did have two mozzarella sticks. I got off work at 3 and was doing the Shred by 3:20!!! I knew I wouldn't do it when I got home from supper. It was cold, windy and really icky here today. That kind of weather is not a motivator for me to workout. I thought about going to the gym after we got back, but that is all it was, a THOUGHT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I gotta here about this jail. I am a little jail obsessed. I have worked in Mental Health Services and done assessments on teens in Juvenile Detention, but never done the jail thing. Now I am in private practice, but have always been interested in your line of work.
ReplyDeleteOne week for me too, but my food has been crummy. I tend to do that, will exercise, but also binge....ugh
She, I can't even tell you how proud I am of you. Why didn't I make the same food choice last night? NUTZ! You are inspiring me.
ReplyDelete