I told my husband on Monday night not to forget to put the scale back in the bathroom Tuesday when he went to bed, I NEED it for Wednesday morning. He put it back Tuesday night!! I did my measurements last night day 14 of the Shred, go figure but at least now I have something to work off of for the next two weeks.
This morning it was raining, dark and cold when I got up at 6:05, today was the big day, I got to weigh myself. The results................ I was up .6 of a pound. I honestly was MORTIFIED, I could feel tears about to come running down my face! How the hell can this be? I did the DVD everyday except last Friday, I advanced myself to level 2 after 10 days, I continued to go to the gym, I watched what I ate, I journaled my food except for two days, what gives????? The first week I didn't lose at all. So your telling me that I have been doing all of this for 2 weeks and have not seen a loss? YEP, that is what the scale says. Here is where I get myself into trouble, I ask myself " Why do you try so hard"? When I eat chips and crap and workout I stay the same as well, so why all the work to journal, try to eat better and do different exercises, what sense does it make?
The last two days at work were crap, how can anyone remain calm and collected when surrounded by idiots, I don't think it is possible.
When I came home today I needed to eat my one and only meal for the day was at 10:30 I had a ham&cheese sandwich on a deli flat, some chips, a rice krispie bar and 2 cookies. After two bites of the sandwich I didn't want it, the chips tasted like crap, I really didn't care for the cookies. Guess what, I ate them! Why? I am not sure, so I could feel like crap before doing Shred today is the only thing I can come up with, or could it be because this is a habit!!!!
This is what I am taking from this crap day!! I have my measurements so hopefully the next two weeks will be kinder to me, I feel like crap physically and mentally for eating all that stuff, lesson learned, my habit needs to be broken, the food did not make me feel better, only worse!!! Finally, there will always be idiots in the world, I just need to find away to RUN AWAY from them instead of letting myself be surrounded by them.
The week can only get better correct!
I am sorry for your disappointment, I so know the feeling, the tears would have poured out of me. Do you feel better when doing all these healthy for your body things? I know it is a pain and you want results, but when I do the right things, I feel better. Maybe you can think about that and the scale will follow.
ReplyDeleteOh my sweet, sweet friend... I am so sad for you! I would have probably sat down and bawled right there. But you are so strong and so determined She! You can do anything!!! Stay strong! It's just like what we were talking about with our daughter, everything worth achieving takes much effort and much practice. You are worth this She! A bad habit isn't broken overnight, or even in two weeks.
ReplyDelete**For those of you reading this comment, She and I are not a couple. :) My daughter is her step-daughter, just to clarify.**