Monday, September 13, 2010

Level 2

I started level two of the Shred on Saturday, boy is that a challenge! Even though I do go to the gym on a weekly basis this seems so much harder. I am sure for me it is because when I go to the gym I tend to do the same things over and over. This is definitely shaking up the routine!! I missed doing the shred on Friday, I did not get up at 5:30, I am ok with that. I have only missed doing it twice so far. This is the longest I have stayed committed to a challenge!! That in itself is a reward. The scale is MIA until Wednesday morning. It is tough for me. My food for the weekend and today has been pretty good except for a little pizza and cheese bread last night. I had no beer in the house so that is a plus or I am sure I would have had a couple!! I hope to get my measurements tomorrow. I really wish I would have done them on day one, oh well I will shoot for the 15th for sure, at least that is a half way point!!! I need to work harder at journaling my food, i was very good in the beginning but have missed a few days. I am still confused with should I go with the weight watchers points I am allowed or should I go for the calories I am allowed. Points seems to be the easier route. I must say I have really tried hard to eat more veggies and drink water.

I think I have come up with a solution for my breakfast. I have never really been a coffee drinker but I seem to like the cold coffee's and the frappe's. (Caramel High Rise from Caribou, all time favorite). So this is what I have been doing for breakfast. I bought some Atkins protein shakes, they have a mint chocolate latte, I think that is what it is, I take that and mix it with a little coffee and add ice. I put it together at work at 7am and it lasts me until 10 or 10:30. Perfect timing for my break. If I am still on the hungry side I also have Kashi, Cinnamon Harvest cereal with me, (the little bales like shredded wheat) 28 is a serving. I don't put milk on them I just eat them dry!! I eat my lunch meal at 10:30, weird but that is how my work is set up for this year. Then at 1:30 or 2:00 I have raw veggies and Lite 3 cheese ranch dressing. NOT HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH, GROSS, YUCK ICK!!! This is made by kraft. I put 2 tablespoons (1 serving) in my fancy new container and lots of veggies, I just need a hint of dip on the veggies, not globs so I have had dressing left over. This seems to be working. I started doing it last Thursday!! Hoping for a great day tomorrow.
It is amazing to me how good I feel when I don't eat a bunch of crap, I actually feel better, who knew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment