I went to the gym this morning and had a great workout!! When I walked in the door the lady at the desk said "hi Shelia", I can't remember her name but she goes to the body pump class and I just met her last week. Then I get upstairs and who is up there, my trainer, Stacy, she had sent me an e-mail last week to see how I was doing, well she caught me today!!! She asked about strength training and I said I have been going to body pump, no weights, not what she wanted to hear!! I did tell her that I would make an appointment to re-test with the New Leaf program. It will be interesting to see how I did with that!! It was a 12 week program and I started it in Nov, and just finished it now, WHAT DOES THAT SAY!!! PITIFUL!!
I kind of did an interval workout today, I ran and walked and switched the speed and the incline. I did 4.50 miles in 55 minutes and burnt 600 calories. My goal was to do 5 miles today, but I looked at the clock and realized it was noon and I had a massage appointment for 1:00 so I had to get moving!!
The massage placed in Woodbury screwed up what I was suppose to get for a massage so I have to reschedule, I was so MAD!!!!! It is Friday the 13th after all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment