Today was a workout. I had control tactics training at work. Fun, great fun. That is if you liked to get handcuffed, pulled to the ground with one hand still in cuffs, kicked, punched and thrown to the floor. It was training but it can get pretty physical at times. We kick and punch while our partner is holding a mat like shield, then the shield changes hands, not bad, except my partner was a strong male. Some of those kicks almost sent me to the floor. We also learned how to take someone down by pushing on pressure points. They didn't even have to hit my pressure points and I was freaking out. That HURTS!! Moral of the story, don't make me mad!!! haha
I later went to the gym and did 25 minutes, 3 miles on the elliptical then went to the body pump class. I must say my arms are sore today. I used a heavier bar and added more weights. I swear we did 25 bicep curls in row at one point. I thought my arms were going to fall off. I still hate squats, my lower back kills me when I do these, however last night I fought through the pain and did almost all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment