Thursday, March 5, 2009
Thursday workout!
My plan was to go to the gym when I got home from work today. Little mid-day change of plans. Noelle, Amy and Brian want to know if I am going to go to happy hour at the Green Mill while Noelle waits for her oil change to get done. I thought about it and then decided I wasn't going to go. When I went to leave work who was waiting for me by the gate. Amy!!! She told Noelle if she didn't wait for me I would ditch them. So I went, good thing I only had $10.00 in my car!!! Brian was the one who ditched us so it was just the girls. I had two beers then came home. I do not feel that it would be a good idea to go the gym after drinking beer!!! I need to but I am not going. It is really crappy outside anyway!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried going to the gym once, with a rest time of two hours, after two (relatively small) bloody mary's. I was so sluggish! It wasn't worth it.
ReplyDelete