Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tuesday - food for the day

Once again I did not work out. Still not feeling good. My head hurts and my throat is sore, I get the chills off and on, so I think I am heading for the flu to kick in!!!

Breakfast was only 2 oatmeal breakfast cookies at 8am.(usually I have 3) I ate one clementine at 12:30.
For Lunch I had a chicken breast chopped up with steam fresh green giant vegetables, this one had small pieces of potato in it, red peppers and pea pods, I believe, there is some kind of sauce on this one and the one I had yesterday but not enough to make it unhealthy, it sure is good. There is 2 servings of the vegetables in the package, I put the whole thing in with the chicken (looks like I have a bunch of food then). I only ate half of this because my 1st break is at 10:30am. My next break is 1:30 so I finished the rest.

For supper I had the same salad as yesterday, some pineapple and 1/3 cup of fat free cottage cheese.

Snack later was 12 almonds and a sugar free/fat free hot chocolate.
I was around the same calorie count today as yesterday. I didn't eat as much fruit. No pop today, still working on more water, I did a little better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment