I did not do a workout today as I am not feeling good. (big surprise there)! However I am on a different eating plan, this one does not allow for a bag of chips or a box of crackers!! This week my plan is to eat only chicken, veggies, fruit and the oatmeal cookies that I make for breakfast. I am also trying not to drink pop.
Today was the first day, it went surprisingly well. I did however eat 24 almonds=1serving and a 100 calorie sugar free pudding. I did not have any pop, but I did drink 2 sugar free, fat free hot chocolates. My throat was sore so I thought that and the pudding might help. My calorie intake for the day was around 1100. I had half of a banana, 1 clementine,approximately 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple. Hold on for this one, I ate LETTUCE!! I put tomatoes, chicken and yellow and orange peppers on it to make a salad, with lite 1000 dressing. That was supper, lunch was chicken breast chopped up in the steam fresh green giant vegetables. These are the most wonderful creation invented if you ask me. I used the baby vegetable medley- there is no broccoli in this one!!!!
I actually felt full, so that is good, I did not drink as much water as I would have liked to, I will work on that
No comments:
Post a Comment