I was back at the gym this morning and did 35 minutes on the elliptical. The bottom of my foot was hurting again, I was ready to stop anyway. I did get 400 calories and 3.15 miles in so I was glad for that.
Off to Kohls to look for something to wear for the funeral. I said I wasn't going to buy anything until I lost some weight, this is an exception, let me tell you it was very disheartening!! Those mirrors sure tell it all. I saw fat rolls that I didn't realize I had!!! It is so frustrating!!! I best be kicking it into high gear at the beginning of next week!!! I could just scream!!
I am going to try and hit the gym tomorrow morning before we head to Fargo, that means I have to get up early!! oh I hate that!!
I can't believe that you even have a fat roll! I hope you have a safe trip (and you can get your husband to wear his seatbelt).
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking that I have Beth's graduation in May and the reunion in July. I would really like to buy something cute to wear, just not in my current size!