Monday, September 20, 2010

Tuesday= level 3

I was side-line for a day, I did not do the Shred DVD on Thursday. I was suppose to take 2 days off from the gym, so I did I just didn't take 2 days off from Shred, only 1, I am not a good listener when it comes to stuff like that!!! I went back to the chiropractor today and had another adjustment and some more acupuncture. I wouldn't mind the knot in my neck but it causes a bad headache, that's the part that kicks my butt. Tomorrow is the big day to switch to level 3. Wednesday will be my weigh in day once again. My husband hid the scale again this week, I did not ask him to do this. I am nervous for Wednesday because I had beer, pasta and pizza this weekend. If I don't lose it will be my own fault. However I feel like I am toning up, so if I don't lose this week at least I have that going in my favor. I have 2 more trips to the chiropractor this week!! I did 3 miles on the elliptical and the gym tonight and biked for 30 minutes yesterday. I am back in the game!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a power house!!! Good luck w/ 3; I guess I'll do it too, although I am a day or so behind, best to stay with the group? Good luck.

    ReplyDelete