I just got back from the gym again. I went with Pat when he got off work and finished my workout from this morning. Hold on for this. I DID MY WHOLE WEIGHT ROUTINE THAT STACEY SET UP FOR ME!!!! yes 4 exercises but I did them all. Plus a couple more, just for good measure. ( get it hope I have good
measurements)
haha humor gotta love it!!
OH-you are so very funny!!! Great for you with the workout yesterday! You are going awesome.
ReplyDeleteMy scale has the memory thing, so if I step on it and get off quickly before Brent or the boys come in so they don't see the large number, they just have to tap it and it goes back to the last number it displayed. So they always seem to know my number is not falling. I should do my measurements too; although I don't know if I'm brave enough to post them. I think I might have to start bringing my workout stuff to the office and run (I mean drive) over to the Y at lunch. It's only a couple blocks; I just don't like to get all sweaty and then have to go back to work and you know I'll get all sweaty because that's what fat people do; they sweat!