Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Body Pump
I went to Body Pump this morning!!! Good Job!!! Yes, I did have to drive around the parking lot to find a parking space, which irritates me to no end but I made it in time to elliptical for one mile then do the class!!!! I talked with the instructor that teaches the kick boxing class on Friday nights, she is so awsome, I asked how the class had been going as Friday will be the 3rd week of it and how big it has been. She said the 1st week 67 people and last week 58. WHAT!!!!! in that small studio!!!!! Oh she even added that alot were MEN!!! "What did you just say", MEN? 57 people. "oh don't worry it will be fun" "Oh I bet it will be" I really want to go but "are you kidding me" I was overwhelmed with the large numbers but MEN!!! Her last words were "I will see you Friday" So I really am going to try and go. I really think it will be a fun class, I just don't care for so many people in such a small space!!! Time to over come the fears, I just have to think of it this way, I am sure they are not "watching" me, coordination is not my friend. However when I get to work tonight hopefully my friend Trevor is still there and I can get him to go with. Have I ever told you about Trevor? He used to be "big" on some medications then one day he started exercising and lost a bunch of weight and got off all his meds I believe. He has since gained some back but he is no where near where he was when he started. He is a very motivating person. I wish his wife would go to the classes with us, but she is kind of shy, very nice lady. So since Trevor goes to the same gym that is why we do the class together. Well I am off to work, ick, I hope they don't have pizza to eat tonight, it is usually pretty good, but I will just keep in mind that it was made by inmates and who knows what they did to it, therefore making it way less appealing!!! Yogurt sounds great and a little sugar free jello
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment