Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday, what no gym!!

Yes, lazy is the word for it. I worked until 5:30, so I got home around 5:45. I thought that I would relax then head to the gym around 7ish. For some reason that did not happen. I know this. I should have came home, change and went right away, but instead I sat down and chose not to get up and go to the gym. No on to blame but myself. My feet were really sore, when you are on cement for 10.5 hours straight they hurt, no I was not sitting on my butt today, I was working admissions, so standing all day. I am going to try and get to body pump and the cardio kickboxing class tomorrow if I don't get stuck at work tomorrow. I would have to be off by 5 then RUSH as the class starts at 5:30. So we will see what tomorrow brings. By the sounds of things I will not be getting to the gym this weekend, it sounds like I will be spending 16 hour shifts at work both Saturday and Sunday!!!!!! oh for Fun!! I guess that means no super bowl munchies and beer for me on Sunday, if you want to look at it in a positive way!!!! Might help the pocket book but not the look of the back pocket on my jeans!!!!! I will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment