Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday workout

I worked out today, it was a great workout, however I was short on time as I had to finish and get to the dentist. No wonder it was a great workout, I was trying to avoid going to the dentist.

Anyway, this will make you laugh, yesterday I weighed myself, I was so excited I lost 5lbs!! I thought could this really be right, I looked back down at the scale and it said ERROR!!!! WHAT YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, THAT IS MEAN!!! I weighed again 2 more times and sure enough it was an ERROR it said the same number it always does.

Today I did my measurements: here they are Chest 38, waste 36 (yes I know I spelled this wrong but that is how I see it, all waste right in the waist) hips 40, left thigh 24, right thigh 23, left upper arm 13, right upper arm 12.5. I went off a picture I had as to where to put the tape and I did it by myself so it was kind of hard to get the tape tight but I will go with these numbers. Even though I HATE them.

This week I am not going to focus on the scale, I weighed today and I will not weigh until next Monday, if I can, I get kind of obsessed about this, but will try. I am not sure when I will measure again, are you suppose to do this weekly? I will have to find out more about this, don't want to scare myself off by not seeing results in inches the 1st week. It always seems to come off my chest first anyway , not my waste!!

"What is always speaking silently is the body". Nice quote but I think my body is screaming, "please don't even try and put those pants on". laugh you know that is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment