Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday workout

Oh, can you feel my pain!!!! I had NO DESIRE to go the gym today, I HURT!!! Going up and down my stairs was enough of a work out for me!!! Suck it up!! I did go the gym. I went with Pat. I told him I would try and elliptical and if that hurt to bad that I would try and bike. He said he was going to walk first then bike. I told him when he got done walking to come and get me and I would bike with him. HE NEVER came!!! So I stayed on the elliptical the whole 45 minutes!! After the first 5 I couldn't feel my legs so why not just keep going!!! I'm glad I went but it SUCKED!!! Since I am posting this on Sunday, I am trying to decide if I should go to the gym today or not. My head tells me that I should but my body is really asking for a break. If I go today that would be 7 days in a row. Listen to me, I am trying to justify to myself why I shouldn't go, pretty impressive that I haven't said that it is 3 below out yet. I do tend to "overdo it" sometimes, but then I get it in my head if I take a day off I won't get back into it as hard or today especially it is my day off so I really don't have much to do, so if I go today then on a day when I work if I don't feel like going when I get off I don't have to feel so guilty. What to do? I will let you know on the next post what I decided!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, did you make it??
    Brent worked all weekend, I still have a horrible cough and headcold so again no gym over the weekend. But alas, it's now Monday and time to set the plan for the week so here are my excuses
    Monday night-have some people coming out to pick up the bunk beds we sold so have to get right home after work and take them apart.
    Tuesday-is my birthday so not only am I NOT planning to exercise (other than the obligatory 'birthday love' with my husband), but we are going to the new Olive Garden for my birthday supper.
    Wednesday-Brent works so I have to take Gavyn to hockey practice.
    Thursday night-Brent works so I will have to get the boys
    Friday night-heading up to Minot for the memorial service on Saturday
    SO, that outlines my excuses this week-the good part is that since I'm not feeling well, I haven't really been all that hungry so hopefully I can lose some weight by eating better (and by better I mean not shoveling food into my face all the time)
    Although after reading Sheshe's posts, I am feeling more like a piece of crap and that I should totally get off my fat ass and work at this. We are going to Vegas at the end of March and I would like to fit in the seat on the plane, so I'd better get motivated!

    ReplyDelete