Sunday, January 11, 2009
I Made It
I am back!! That means I didn't die at the body pump class on Wednesday night!!!! I wasn't sore the next day, but Friday that was a different story!! My arms hurt. I guess that happens when you actually "lift weights". I really do like the class so my goal is to goal on Wednesday nights, however because of my work schedule I already know that I can't go on the 21st of January, this might not sound like a big deal but I hate it when I start something then my routine gets screwed up. I find it VERY easy to stop going if I miss one week. I do hope to do this class at least twice a week. I just need to figure out what other day I want/can go. I didn't go the gym this weekend. Saturday I decided to take the day off as I have been there everyday since last Sunday and today, well I went to work at 3am and worked until 3pm, needless to say I am drained of any energy I had!!! The other part to taking days off at the gym might sound weird but when I go everyday the scale doesn't MOVE, it is the days that I take off that I lose the weight. Can I tell you how FRUSTRATING that is!!! I wonder, why do I put myself through all of this when I know if I just relax at home the scale will go down, seriously this really happens!! Why? Why must I work out at all then????? Shouldn't I just be skinny then?? My goal for this week is to get my measurements done and post them on this site. Is the blog space big enough for those big numbers? I need to do it in the morning so I am guessing it will happen on Tuesday as that is my day off, no way I am going to try to do it before I go to work, I already get up at 6:05 am I am not getting up earlier to get this done!! Only when I get paid Overtime do I get up before 6:05 if I have to work. My other goal is to write down what I eat, depending on how embarassing it is I might just post it. Actually I do really good until I get home then look out!!! What I think happens is that I don't eat enough during the day so when I get home I am hungry, not starving just hungry so I grab whatever I can get my hands on. It is so stupid!!! I am sure I have to move the yogurt to get to the cheese to put on top of the crackers, which are behind the chips so I might as well put some of them on the plate as well!!!! Why do I do this stupid stuff, just eat the yogurt and call it good!!!! Another goal is to try not to drink Dt Mt Dew, this is a total trigger for me!!! If I have it I need to eat something. I can just have finished a huge meal but if I decide to grab a pop you can bet I am going to grab something to go with it, usually crackers. Are you kidding me!!! I have this love for carbohydrates that is so deep it is unbelievable!!!! For me to give them up would be like giving up my husband, it is that bad!! I try not to buy them but that lasts about a day, you can always find some sort of carbohydrate to eat. This is horrible but today at work, remember I went there at 3am and was there until 3pm I had 8 pieces of toast!!!!!!!!!! Yes I did, and I didn't go the gym today!!! I swear if that scale goes down tomorrow I am going to write the "all bread diet!!!!! The problem with today was 1) I was tired and 2) I was SUPER boared!!!!! On the plus side I ate half a grapefruit!!!!! Whatever, like it matters at this point!!!! Those are my goals for this week so I am going to try really hard to meet them!!!! I am off to the gym again tomorrow, that is if I don't go to work 3am, then I might have to take a nap then try to motivate myself to go!!!!! One more thing, I didn't make it to the kickboxing class on Friday, so I will try that again in 2 weeks, AC/DC next Saturday so leaving Friday!!!! I am shooting for Tuesday and thinking about trying a core strength class, as my friend Trevor just had to point out to me today it is only 20 minutes so in his words "it must be really intense". Thanks that makes me want to be the first in line. That is where I need it the most so hopefully I can get up the courage to go!!! I will let you know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok, so we made it to the Y on Saturday, but not Sunday. Although on Sunday, I shoveled snow for about 2 hours; making snow forts and stuff with Gavyn after we shoveled off the deck and patio. So I figure that counts! Today I have eaten really great and am munching on carrot sticks as I type this! I have had a bunch of water today; not that much really, but considering I don't drink it that often, it really is a lot! My goal is to drop 3 pounds this week so I can wear the jeans I want to the AC/DC concert this weekend! I'm gonna maintain while attending the concert because I plan to shake my fat ass off, but I also plan to drink enough beer to offset that!!!!!!!! I do hope you are my conscience this weekend and not let me eat crazy while we are out of town. It's a little harder when you're travelling, but yet sometimes it's easier because you can't be running to the fridge. I am planning to bring my work out clothes if we stay Friday night. Maybe uncle P can take Gryffen to the pool while we exersize at the hotel Saturday morning; if we are able to come on Friday night. I seriously don't think I'll be in any shape to work out Sunday morning! I did call my friend Kelly to get the pilates dvd's. They weren't ready yet, but hopefully this week I can get them and do them at home a couple nights. I should be able to work out on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday this week, so that will be my goal also this week; to lose 3 lbs and to work out at least 3 times this week!
ReplyDelete