Thursday, January 29, 2009
Another Body Pump Wednesday
I did my new leaf workout before the Body pump class today. I had to keep my heart rate in 4 different zones for 2 minutes each, ranging from 139-176. It was really hard. The highest my heart rate went was up to 186. Your not suppose to go higher than 176 but when you get in your workout "mode" it is hard to keep track of that, for me anyway. My heart rate should have dropped back down to 139 after 8 minutes but it hardly ever did, it feels like you are hardly moving when it gets this low. Anyway, I finished that then went to the Body pump class. Another night with a good workout. I could have shoveled off the driveway when I got home but it was just to cold! Plus there wasn't that much snow!!! Just so you know I did not go to the gym on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment