Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I AM HERE




Yes, I am here. I haven't blogged for awhile so does that mean that I haven't went to the gym? Well???? From the 3rd of January until the 9th I went everyday!! Good job, then came the bad week then I only went on the 11th and the 13th of the next week. I am so not motivated when it it is FREEZING out!!!! I was really going to go the bodypump class on Wednesday night, which I had that day off from work, that would be the reason I did not go to the gym in the morning, saving all my energy for the class. My friend called around noon to say he couldn't go. I thought that's ok I am still going to go. That would have been one of those really cold days so after shopping a little I got home about 4:30 and there was no way I was going out again for the class at 7:10. i know I am LAZY!!!!!, Why was I out shopping if it was so cold? does CLEARANCE ring a bell!!!! I called in sick for work on Friday because that place is driving me nuts, I know not really a good reason, but I internalize things and they just get worse so I decided to stay home, thus you can't go to the gym when you call in sick now can you? However you can leave for Fargo to go to the AC/DC concert right!!!! YES YOU CAN!!! Sheryl you said we would work out at the hotel, but I guess that didn't happen!!! It was a fun time. I ate alot of cookies with "Crackerjack" that I wasn't suppose to but in the end I didn't gain any weight so that is the good part!!!! Didn't lose any either!!! I have been to the gym both Monday and Tuesday this week and I am headed there after I finish this, I am hoping to get to the body pump class this morning!! I don't always like to go in the mornings, because there is always a bunch of regular "moms" there and they sort of act like you are invading their space if you are the "newbie. I have been there in the morning before so I am not the "newbie"!!!! I work 3-11 today, ick but hopefully it will go fast, and I will get to stay until 3am make a little overtime cash, then I start my 5 days in a row off!!!! lots of plans for those 5 days!!! I told Pat and Sydney last night that I am going to make a chart and that they are going to start eating a serving of vegetables with meals, yes I will put the measuring cup out on the counter and measure them out if that is what it takes to get them to eat them and yes, I will check them off on the chart!!! I also told them that I am going to start planning menu's and they are going to start trying different things!!! This is all going to work in my head, lets just see if it will work at meal time. I will let them pick what they want as long as it is something different or we haven't had it in awhile. Wow, we won't be eating hamburgers, spaghetti, pizza, sloppy joes, chicken strips or corn dogs for awhile. Yes, that is what we eat, stop laughing, you try getting these two to eat something different or mixed together and I will come up with some kind of reward for you!!!!! I really don't care if they like it but they need to try it and I guess if they don't like it they can make themselves something else. That would include cleaning up afterwards as well. They are still going to eat the vegetables. We will do it with fruit as well but we don't seem to have as hard of a time with that one!!!!! Iam not sure who is going to be harder Pat or Sydney? In the past if Pat says he doesn't like it then Sydney tends to be a follower!!! Maybe I have a hidden talent that we don't know about and I am a really good cook and they will LOVE all the stuff I make!!!! The next Rachael Ray or Paula Dean!!!!! Look for me on the Next Food Network Show, you do get that channel in those small towns you live in don't you? Don't worry it won't be anytime soon so if you don't have your DTV converter box yet you won't miss me!!! haha Oh most important thing!! I am meeting with my trainer on Friday, more on that later!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, Miss Fancy Pants-always have to one-up me, don't ya? My plan was to go to the gym on Monday since I didn't work, but that didn't work out-unorganized I guess. I couldn't go yesterday because Brent had a crazy schedule at work, which screwed up my plasma money too. Was planning on going today, Wed, but I am home sick with a horrible cough/cold. I can't stop coughing long enough to catch my breath. So I guess my goals for the month of January are not being attained. I did manage to lose 4 pounds last week, but I haven't stepped on the scale since; I am a little afraid. I ate like a hog and drank like a fish all weekend; AC/DC-hell ya!! Pat emailed me some pics of the concert and I honestly don't recall parts of it, but we had SO MUCH FUN! I have been doing the menu thing since school started this fall and it has been working really really well for us. Last night I tried a new recipe; the boys didn't like it, but I made them eat it and then let them have only fruit for a bed snack-I stuck to my guns even tho I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to go to bed-no time to give up!! I am going to go upstairs now and make some jello and crawl back in to bed-happy exercising! Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent blog! Let me say - Sydney will eat vegetables. We also do menu planning and the girls are having to learn to eat new things. Part of it is for the same reasons - health and we are not going to eat the same foods every day. After saying this, we are having sloppy joes tonight. But we have been trying a lot of new things out of the WW cookbooks and their website.

    Oh, and it was those "moms" that made me stop taking Body Pump. They were so mean because I was invading their space that I really wanted to leave the room crying. I didn't and stood my ground of course. But, that's how crappy they made me feel.

    I'm sitting at this college event thinking that I won't make it to the gym today. UGH!!! But I also know that I'm going to have to put in at least two hours a day to get this "giggle" gone soon!!!

    ReplyDelete