Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Workout

Today was a rough day, I had a hard time getting out of bed!!! I had a really bad headache to start with so I slept until about 10:15, no I am not kidding!! I thought that I was going to get a call to go into work at 6am but didn't good thing I guess. So I did a few things and then watched Young and the Restless while eating a Lean Cuisine, Manicotti or something, not to bad but of course what did I have to have when I finished that, You got it. CHIPS!!!! not the baked ones either, the good thing is they didn't really taste good so I only had a few. Got eating them out of the way early in the day today!!!! Whatever!!

Off to the gym at 12:15, great just great, it actually felt ok, my head still hurt then there is my foot. It hurts!!! I don't know what I did to it. It hurts kind of like a shin splint hurt but in the bottom of the foot. Ha you thought I didn't work out, I finished. I did my new leaf thing on the treadmill, not bad. BUT!! my stupid heart rate monitor strap must not have been tight enough or something because at times it wouldn't' register so I would have to adjust it. Yes I know I gained weight but it is elastic so I can move the strap to get it to fit me, maybe I did stretch it out, oh silly get those thoughts out of your head!!! Anyway that frustrates me, explain to me how I can have the treadmill on a 7.0 incline and be running at a 5.0 (stop freaking out only for 1-2 minutes) and my heart rate is at 47, readjust the strap and yes it is now at 175!!!! Thank goodness, once again it proves I have a heart! Yes, I love to pull up my shirt a little to readjust it so that EVERYONE can see my fat, that will get them to focus on themselves!!! I ended up getting 3 miles and 400 calories in 40 minutes. This new leaf claims that these calories are all from fat, I don't believe this but whatever!! What is frustrating is before I started this I would push myself to the next mile or the next 100 calorie mark on the machine, so If I was done in 40 minutes but my miles were at 4.73 or something I would start again until I got to 5 miles. With this it suck so I just want to be done. I have 4 weeks of it left so I figured today if I go everyday from now until the 10th of February I will be done with it!!! That won't happen but I will be done in the middle of February with it.

When I finished the treadmill I really was going to go into the weight room but when I started to walk in there this stench over took me and I am not exaggerating!!!! Someone in there must not have washed their gym clothes in months!!!!!! I am sorry but I have this huge gag reflex to smells since I started working at the jail. I had to leave it was that bad, Excuse call it what you want but I couldn't take it. I did do some ab stuff on the mats, hated it then off to the locker room. Great 2 ladies taking about how you can have a baby up until you are 41, then another one horns in and says yes, if you want to be 65 when they are graduating. My thoughts SHUT UP!!! I was so mad, yes this is a very sensitive thing for me, I should have went back upstairs and worked out some more but I just left. Off to the tanning bed, maybe that will make me feel better, not really the radio didn't work in the room, when I told the girl when I left she says "oh I guess I need to hit the button" whatever blondie!!!

Home for a shower, then off to get the dry erase board to track the VEGETABLES!!!!!

Tomorrow I meet with Stacey, my trainer, she snuck up on me today while I was working out, asking if I was ready for tomorrow, I said yes, not that I am but we are going to work out a plan for my weight lifting, that hopefully I can stick to, I will let you know what we come up with!! So tomorrow this is what my day of working out is hopefully going to look like meet with Stacey at 10:30, I see there is a core class at 10:00-10:15 so maybe I will try that, but I like to sleep and that will mean my stomach will hurt for days, I know I am a baby. Then I hope to go to body pump at 5:30-6:30 then to the cardio kickboxing class at 6:40-7:40. I have to get Sydney at school at 3 and I already told Pat that I was going to try and go to these classes so that means my day off will be spent mostly at the gym, are you kidding me? Once again this works in my head will see if I actually do it. It is suppose to be cold out tomorrow!!!!!! I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. So... Almost 4 hours of working out tomorrow? I am impressed! I'm hoping for two, or almost since the little one can only be in the child care for a total of two hours (including the minimal amount of locker room time I take).

    I'm with you on the chest strap. Sometimes my heart rate is 0. Oops, I must be dead. If this is what Heaven is, send me back because I'm still obsessed with my weight. Oh no, I'm back and have a heart rate of 179.

    ReplyDelete