Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WEAK WEDNESDAY!!

I called in sick for today, my head got worse last night and so did my throat. Today my throat still hurts but my voice is almost gone!!!! Good thing I called in sick last night when I could talk. Calling in sick=no gym!!!

Food for today, when I am sick I do weird things, I started off really good with a bowl of oatmeal and later a can of tomato soup for lunch. Around 3:00 I had a lettuce salad. This is all good except after 3, lookout!! I was hungry but didn't know what I wanted so what is my "you make me feel good food"? Yes, I ate chips!!! I shutter at the fact that I have to write that. I also had a bowl of cereal, are you kidding me!! Oh and 2 pops. Please don't worry about my "Weak Wednesday" as the milk and my stomach were not friends and I'm pretty sure what I ate is now gone. (Sorry you had to read about it).

My hope for tomorrow is to make it to the gym and not eat what I am not suppose to, when I don't feel good I tend to eat everything until I find something that tastes good, at least today I somewhat controlled it. I have had a lot of water today!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better tomorrow! By the way, thanks for the M&Ms! :o)

    ReplyDelete