Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1

I think I just might make it through this day!!! I stayed on track with eating and journaled my food. After work I did the Shred DVD then hit the gym for 65 minutes on the elliptical!! I haven't found the instructions for my heart rate monitor yet so I am not sure how many calories I burnt doing the DVD. I did get my heart rate up!!! I have had 36oz of water so far!! I have NOT had a Dt Mt Dew today!!!!! I am hoping to get my pictures and measurements posted my the weekend for sure!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So many people did more exercise than the shred. My bad, I did get on the treadmill, but my stomach was achy, I think from the abs, and well, the bathroom might have been calling me. So, today was just the shred, but will do more. Great for you for the 65 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start you had! On to Day 2 tomorrow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you She! Here's to hoping for an excellent Day 2!!!

    ReplyDelete