Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last week!!

Last week was horrible for me. I was sick Wednesday through Sunday. I had a bad throat infection and I couldn't talk at all. For some that would be a nice welcome, for me, disaster, I had to call in sick to work 4 days. If I am going to burn sick time, please let me "not"be sick. haha . The other hard part to this was that it was so gorgeous outside and I was stuck inside. I did not get to the gym, but stuck pretty darn close to the eating plan that I was trying, chicken and veggies. It is a little hard to want to eat anything when it feels like someone is pouring tabasco sauce down your throat.

I went back to work on Monday and to the gym, I only did 35 minutes on the elliptical and called it good.

I went to the gym on Tuesday and did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine that feels more like skiing, and 10 minutes on the other elliptical.

As of today, Wednesday I am down 6.5lbs. I did go to the gym tonight and walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes at an incline of 4.0-9.0 and a speed of 4.3-4.5. I tried to run a little bit, but that didn't seem to be in my best interest. Reason, I went tanning before the gym, this is something I know that I should not do. I get way to hot when I am working out. I also had pants on so I was super hot. The problem with the running is that my right leg must have gotten burnt on the top and when I ran it would rub really bad on my pants, why it didn't when I was walking I'm not sure, but let me tell you it was a pain when I ran!! Enough of that!!! I would have saved the tanning until after the gym but those prom going high school girls seem to be out in full force at the tanning salon. I even did a level 5 bed, so that I didn't have to wait so long. That bed is HOT!!! I now remember the reason I always turn down a level 5 bed. It will spray water on you if you push the button, but to me that is way to creepy, I think I am going to get electrocuted!!!
I am off to Bismarck tomorrow so the rest of the week, I don't see many workouts or any for that matter. My hope is that I don't gain any weight!!! I struggle when I can't exercise for more than a couple of days, I usually fall off the wagon!!! I know Kris will be bringing chex mix so I'd better stand my ground or I will eat the whole container!!!!!!! Beer I will be fine since I am taking the antibiotic I shouldn't have any!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You will burn tons of calories chasing the boys around the house!!!

    I hope you have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete