Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Body Pump

I went to Body Pump this morning, still not feeling the best. I made it through the class but I almost puked 3 times. It was so HOT in there!! I used light weights as I have not been there in 2 weeks, everything I lifted felt like a TON of bricks. I really wanted to go to the kickboxing class tonight since I have only gotten to go once, but I just don't think I can do it. I just don't have any energy!! I don't feel so achy and cold anymore so I am going to chalk it up to still needing a little rest. Who knows but it is pissing me off. Not to mention my stupid foot hurts. This time it is like I am stepping on glass every time my heel touches down, that's that bottom, then the top feels like it has a cramp in it that won't go away. I am frustrated!!! I only put 2 miles on the shoes today ellipticalling before Body Pump!

No comments:

Post a Comment