Monday, February 9, 2009
Weekend workout!!
There wasn't any!! Friday I had really good intentions, I was ready to go to body pump and kickboxing, Gym bag in hand, when I decided that we needed to get other things done, such as grocery shop and eat!! Saturday I was going to work until 4pm, then hit happy hour with my girls from work, my friend Amy took a 30 foot fall while painting her house last Aug and it was her first day back to work. Well I missed happy hour because I worked until 6:45. So I did save some calories there. I would have tried the gym, but it closes at 7. Then came Sunday, I went to work at 3am and worked until 3pm, I was so tried when I got home. There was no gym, however I had a short nap and was in bed by 9:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment