Thursday, February 12, 2009
Thursday was hard!!!!
I did not workout yesterday, I hardly moved off the couch, today I still don't feel the best but I made myself go to the gym when I got up. If I would have waited until the afternoon I wouldn't have went. I know this. I did my New Leaf training which was just on even heartbeat today 154-170 so not suppose to be hard, however when you don't feel that well it is VERY HARD!! I thought I was never going to get done. I did get 4 miles out of it to log for my "shoe miles" and almost 600 calories so in that respect it was a good workout. I guess. I did 2 leg machines, and one ab one. Only one set then I said "good-bye" Hoping for a better workout tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm impressed that you made it even when you aren't feeling well. I hope tomorrow goes better.
ReplyDelete