I did get up and go to the Body Pump class today, it was a little hard as I haven't been to one in about 2 weeks I think. I got some weight lifting gloves for Valentine's day so I actually remembered to take them with and try them. They worked really well, for some reason the bars hurt my hands. I have worked with my trainer in the past and when she wanted me to do lat pull downs, I thought my hands were going to fall off. My plan was to elliptical for 35 minutes before the class but I didn't make it there in time, so I only got in 10 minutes, .67 miles. I will try harder tomorrow, I am counting today as my easy day with the new leaf training, even though I didn't do hardly any of it. To bad I am getting really sick of it. I have 8 more times until I am done with it!!! I am still going to re-test, not because I want another plan, but because I want to see how far I have come since the beginning. There better be some sort of results there!!! I went tanning after I was done today. That used to be my little reward before, if I worked out I got to tan, basically take a nap for 20 minutes because I was to cheap to upgrade to the better beds. That is no longer a reward or motivator for me. Not sure why because I always say "my fat looks better tan". The other thing that used to motivate me was smell, if I had lotion on that smelled like coconut tanning lotion or something like that it motivated me. I think it was the feeling that I was in the sun when really I wasn't I love that smell. Maybe I need to buy a bottle of Hawaiian Tropics tanning lotion and start wearing it!!! Would people think I was weird? Better to smell like that then sweat!!!!
We went to a movie tonight and out to eat at Culver's, so anything I worked off is right back on the hips!!! I am human!
No comments:
Post a Comment