Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Monday workout

Monday was a LONG day!! I went to work at 3am and worked until 3pm. I came home and watched Young and the Restless. I knew if I didn't get up off the couch and get to the gym I would never make it to the Mary Kay "pedicure/feet" night at 6:30. So off to the gym I went. I did my New Leaf training, it was-you guessed it another interval one. I did the 35 minutes I was suppose to then continued on the elliptical, all together 50 minutes. Pat met me at the gym and was biking when I finished so I jumped on the bike next to him. I did 13 minutes. I wanted to kick out 3 miles but I got a HUGE charlie horse in my right leg. I was about ready to cry. I jumped off the bike really fast because I could feel the muscle literally starting to twist into a knot. When that happens I FREAK out, it is not a pretty site. I was almost done anyway. All together I logged 5.74 miles on the elliptical and 2.64 on the bike.
Off to Mary Kay to give my feet a much needed "spa treatment" I think they are still thanking me.

Home, then off to bed at 10:20. please check the alarm so that it is set for 6:05, I am not getting up at 2:05!

No comments:

Post a Comment