Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Tuesday workout!
What a workout today!! I think I found something I hate doing worse than lifting weights!!! I had to do this interval training for my new leaf today. I have done it before but today I had to go from a heart rate of 139-154 for 2 minutes then up to a heart rate of 170-176 for one minute then back down to 139-154 for 2 minutes then up to 170-176 for one minute. All of this for 40 minutes!!! I thought I was going to DIE!!! It is really hard to get your heart rate from so low to so high in one minute. I had to run at a 7.0 on a 3.0 incline to do it. NOT FUN!!! Now that I am getting to the end of the training, 3 weeks left it is way harder!! Maybe, just maybe I will see results!!! So if hated today, what does that tell you about the last 3 weeks, knowing me, lots of complaining!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey,
ReplyDeletejust got done reading all your notes, I didn't think that I ate alot of bread but when it comes right down to it I DOOO. Good luck to you.