Tonight I went to the gym and did my New leaf training. Once again it was an interval training and let me tell you it wasn't fun. My heart rate needed to stay between 139-154 for 2 minutes then go all the way up to 170-176 for one minute. I got the first part ok but the 170-176 I had to run at an 8.0, are you kidding me. I was about ready to puke!!!! Might I mention that my legs are still killing me from yesterday!! I only had to do it for 35 minutes but since it was so much fun it did it for 45 with a 5 minute cool down, then when I looked I was almost to 4 miles so I did another 2 minutes just so that I could put 4 miles on my NEW SHOES!!!! Then I was off to do my 4 arm machines. I did do them, but why is it that no one is even in the area until you want to use a certain machine, then out of no where everyone comes. It drives me NUTS!!
Tomorrow I am going to try and shoot for body pump and the cardio kickboxing class. That is if I don't work overtime.!!
No comments:
Post a Comment