Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Tuesday workout
I was at the gym by 9:15 today, crazy, I don't usually get up that early when I am off. I was suppose to have an easy workout doing the New Leaf training, heart beat from 139-154, however I started out good but then lately when I raise the incline on the treadmill it kills my legs and knees so it is easier for me to run at a slower pace than walk at slow pace with a high incline. So I ran at a 5.0 with an incline of .50 for 35 MINUTES STRAIGHT, other than jumping off twice to readjust my heart rate monitor. ( I just really wanted all the people working out to get a free show of fat, don't worry no one died) I did not intend to do this but I had to get my heart rate up so I started running and it got to where it needed to be, but then it kept increasing and I kept running. I haven't ran that long without stopping in months. It felt really good. I finished 45 minutes and 3.50 miles, so it was a good workout!! My hope for tomorrow is to do my New Leaf training and go to the Body Pump class. This will all depend on what time I get off work. We just hired a bunch of new part-time people who have finished their training and are ready to work the floor so the overtime is drying up a little. Don't worry when summer hits I will get all the overtime I want or don't want. These people are all talk about getting as many hours as they can but when summer hits, they change their minds and realize being outside on a 80 degree day is much better than being at work with a bunch of idiots!!! (No, I am not talking about myself when I say idiots either) I know that is what you were thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment