Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wednesday workout.
All my plans were shot!! I was the lowest in seniority at work today, or as I like to call it "pond scum", so at 1:30 my lieutenant says, "your low today, the next LT might keep you for an hour or run short", Ok 2:50 call the afternoon LT, "Am I getting an hour or not", "Yes, go to dorm 200 at 3:00". GREAT, 2:55 LT calls me "um if I have to keep you for 8 hours can you find someone to come in for you if you don't want to stay, I'm in a bind", WHAT THE HELL, you just said and hour!!!!! "Fine, but I am not staying in dorm 200 all night", Lt, "oh I will hook you up with something good" "GREAT" So I stayed at work until 8pm. My friend Nikki was working and says "you can stay until 11pm suck it up" "how about you be quiet or I will kick your ass" I should have listened to her and stayed, but I didn't. When she found out I was leaving at 8, she says "oh now you can still get to the gym" " No Nikki, I am going home and I might just have a beer". I should have listened to her. I came home and had some left over cheese bread, 2 beers and some peanut butter toast!! I do not know what my deal was but that combination is crazy. Not to mention a stupid decision. I have no self control!!! Where do you buy that at? I don't even need a clearance sale, I will pay full price!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment