Where was I? I was at work until 4pm, at one point it was suppose to be 5pm, dodged that bullet I guess. Since I thought I was working until 5, I e-mailed Pat and told him when he picked up Sydney he should stop and get Little Ceasers Pizza. I know I am lazy and didn't' plan for anything or honestly I don't really have anything to make. ( I told you,those chicken strips and corn dogs are staying in the freezer) I am sure having Pat stop and get pizza is a much much better idea. NOT!! Grocery store is on the to-do list for Friday, my day off. I can't wait!! I hate going to the grocery store!!
I struggle with Tuesday's for some reason. I have to watch the Biggest Loser, I can't record it and watch it later so that I can get to the gym, that would make way to much sense. I always think what if I don't get to watch it the same night and I go to work and someone tells me who went home, devastation would set in. So you guessed it, I did not go to the gym tonight. The sad thing about it is that I would have had an easy New Leaf workout tonight. I will save it for tomorrow, my plan is to go the gym , do my New Leaf workout, then hit the Body Pump class. This is all going to happen in my world if I don't have to stay longer than 5:00 at work. Just and FYI, it is snowing here now, so tomorrow if we have a ton of snow, there will be no gym, we all know how I feel about snow!!
At least the snow didn't amount to much. Let me know if you want to try the Strike class with me on Friday. I haven't been for two weeks so it's going to be a rough one for sure!
ReplyDelete