Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weight Watchers Potatoe Soup-Yummy!!

I made this potato soup and I LOVE it, the recipe comes from SkinnyWeek.com website, Sheryl you can thank your friend when you see her, it looks like she has some good recipes on the site!!, It was a link from her site to another one where I found the Olive Garden menu, and it's calorie counts. Lucky me!!


Soups: POTATO SOUP (Pts recalculated) - Thanks Cheri, Staff Site!
Makes about 12 servings - 1 cup = 1 Point (Calculated on RecipeBuilder, e-tools) (12 Points in the whole recipe)1 bag Ore Ida O'brien Hashbrowns (16 oz) (5.5 Pts)4 cans fat-free Chicken broth (2 Pts)1 package McCormick Country gravy mix* (5 Pts)Spray pan with fat-free spray. Saute potatoes 10 minutes, stirring gently. Add broth and bring to a boil. Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Add to potatoes and broth. Simmer 20-30 minutes. *If you just add the gravy mix along with the broth eliminating the 2 cups of water the soup will be thicker and spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment