Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Afternoon workout

Today I slept in, well I got up then went back to bed!! Still not feeling the best. It sucks. I tried to decide if I should go to the gym or take the day off. I had to go, here is the reason, we are going to the Olive Garden for Valentine's Day!! I happened to see the calorie count of their menu and might I add the three things I usually choose from are all over 1000 calories each, not to mention bread sticks and beer!!! Oh My GOODNESS!! I usually share with Sydney but she will not be there, and I don't have much will power to put the fork down and not eat everything on the plate, when it comes to pasta!! I did my New Leaf training which was an interval one today. Ick! I did the 35 minutes of that then stayed on the treadmill. All together I did 60 minutes which was almost 5 miles (4.67) and 770 calories. Not bad. My goal was to get to 1000 calories since that is what the meal will be tonight but I didn't make it. My foot still hurts and was starting to bother me so I quit. I guess that means I need to work super hard tomorrow!!! I will also mention that I am sore from Body Pump yesterday, I wish I could go consistently, so that wouldn't happen. I will have to try harder at getting there consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment