Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Guilt

So since I didn't work out all weekend, I knew I had to go today!! I was suppose to have an easy New leaf workout, heart rate at one level 139-154 for 35 minutes. Did that!! The guilt from not going over the weekend set in so I did another 30 minutes on the elliptical and went HARD!! All in all I did 65 minutes and 6.05 miles. I am going to try and track the miles on my new shoes as of now I have 10 miles!!! Maybe I can mile this pair out faster! Mile- ling out for me is between 400-600 miles. Let's see what I can do the rest of the week.
"Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside"

1 comment:

  1. 400 to 600 miles??? That would take me a decade (or two). I just realized last week that my mask says New Leaf right on it. So, of course, it is totally the same type of test that you did!

    ReplyDelete