Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday workout!

I went to the gym with Pat this morning, thinking I am not going to do my new leaf interval training today because I am Lazy and don't feel like it and I am super sore from Body Pump yesterday. Well I did it and it felt great!!!! I can hardly move right now because I am SUPER SUPER SORE, but I guess that is the trade off for doing the workout!!! I am making a WW chicken pot pie for supper, so I will let you know how that turns and and if it tastes good. It was really easy so I will keep my fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

  1. You just reminded me that I should have worked out Saturday after my Friday Strike class. I would have felt better! I'm still sore today. London has a tummy ache and doesn't want to go to the gym. So, I'm going to do a Biggest Loser DVD and maybe go to the gym after MK tonight. We'll see about that...

    How was the pot pie?

    ReplyDelete