Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday

This has been a "dumpy week" I have no desire to go to the gym tonight, so I am making an executive decision and I am not going!

Here is how I feel right now, 1) Guilty, for not going to the gym tonight as there is really no reason not to go.
2) Mad ,because when I do go and work my butt off, nothing happens
3) Frustrated, because nothing happens
4) Lazy, because I know I should go, why would I go? I've already missed 2 days
in a row, what is one more?

I just wish I could make something happen but I just don't know how to do that, well I do know where I could start, shut my mouth and stop eating everything within my reach, maybe I will try that- tomorrow!!! Good Grief, I need to be sent to a deserted island to make this happen.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe that's what we need; a sabatical in a place where they don't have any food we like! I'm all for it! If it was a shopping trip, that would work for me. I would be depressed because nothing would fit and the funny thing is, when I shop, I don't get hungry. I think it's because I'm so focused. Now, why can't I be that way with my meals/portions and exercise??

    ReplyDelete