Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tuesday- Feeling icky!

I went to the gym Monday and it was rainy and windy out, icky enough to give you that "chilled to the bone " feeling. Therefore I was freezing the whole night after I got home. Then Tuesday when I woke up for work, I felt crappy but knew I had to go in because I had a mandatory meeting at 3:00. If it weren't for that meeting I would have called in sick or went in then went home sick. I got home about 4:30 and was FREEZING. I showered, ate some chicken and potatoes, Pat cooked, it's the rule if you have the day off you have to cook the meal. Helped with dishes and didn't move off the couch the rest of the night. I hope to venture out to the gym today at some point even if it is only for a walk around the track, still not feeling the best.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I love your little laughter quote about jogging on the inside. I wonder how much laughing I would have to do to lose all the weight I want?
    If you aren't feeling well, a short walk around the track would be just fine, or even not at all. Your body is telling you is needs a break; give it one!!

    ReplyDelete